The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Oct 09, 2020 (The Expresswire) —
The “U.S. Biosimilars Market 2020” will gain momentum from the increasing government support to adopt biosimilars in the healthcare sectors. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Biosimilars: U.S. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” The U.S. Biosimilars Market is projected to reach US$ 17,696.0 Mn by 2026. The report provides valuable insights into the drivers influencing growth of the market. As per the report, The U.S. Biosimilars Market is anticipated to report an impressive CAGR of 54.7% during the forecast period. The report also states that the U.S. market was valued at US$ 436.1 Mn in 2018.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, U.S. Biosimilars Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and U.S. Biosimilars Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Key Players Operating in The U.S. Biosimilars Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
- AbbVie Inc.,
- Merck and Co.,
- Celltrion Inc.,
- Coherus BioSciences, Inc.,
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.,
- Eli Lilly and Company
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/u-s-biosimilars-market-100990
Increased Research and Development Initiatives to Drive the Market
Biosimilars are the copies of original products. Due to the high cost of pharmaceutical drugs, healthcare facilities are not accessible to people from every economical stratum. This is where biosimilars come to recuse. Being an identical copy, biosimilars help in treating chronic diseases like cancer and arthritis in an effective manner just as original medications do. The market is likely to grow during the forecast period because of an increasing demand from the masses. Also, a rise in research and development initiatives by prominent organizations have increased market opportunities. This has led to tough competition in the U.S. biosimilars market.
Autoimmune Diseases Segment Projected to Dominate the Market in the U.S.
The U.S. biosimilars market is classified into three segments, namely, by distribution channel, by disease indication, and by drug class. By distribution channel, the market is grouped into online pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, and retail pharmacy. In terms of disease indication, the market is divided into cancer and autoimmune diseases such as arthritis, neutropenia, psoriasis, and others. In 2018, the autoimmune diseases held a market share of 92.0%. The segment is anticipated to remain in the leading position the U.S. biosimilars market during the forecast period. Factors like increasing adoption of biosimilars, rise in the prevalence of autoimmune diseases, and availability of limited drugs are likely to boost the segment. The Centers of Disease Control and Prevention declared that approximately 26% adults are estimated to have arthritis by 2040.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/u-s-biosimilars-market-100990
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Prevalence of Key Disease Associated with the Scope – U.S., 2018
4.2 New Product Launch
4.3 Pipeline Analysis
4.4 Regulatory Scenario
4.5. Reimbursement Scenario
4.6. Patent Snapshot of Biologics
4.6 Key Industry Developments – Partnerships, Mergers and Acquisitions
- U.S. Biosimilars Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Drug Class
5.2.1 Filgrastim and Pegfilgrastim
5.2.2 Monoclonal Antibodies
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Disease Indication
5.3.2 Autoimmune Diseases
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast By Distribution Channel
5.4.1 Hospital Pharmacy
5.4.2 Retail Pharmacy
5.4.3 Online Pharmacy
- Competitive Analysis
6.1. Key Industry Developments
6.2. U.S. Market Share Analysis (2018)
6.3. Competition Dashboard
6.4. Comparative Analysis Major Players
6.5. Company Profiles (Overview, Products and services, SWOT analysis, Recent developments, strategies, financials (based on availability))
6.5.1 Novartis AG
6.5.2 Pfizer Inc.
6.5.3 Coherus BioSciences, Inc.
6.5.4 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
6.5.5 Merck and Co., Inc.
6.5.6 AbbVie Inc.
6.5.7 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
6.5.8 Eli Lilly and Company
6.5.9 Celltrion Inc.
6.5.10 Amgen Inc.
6.5.11 Other Prominent Players
- Strategic Recommendations
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/u-s-biosimilars-market-100990
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential U.S. Biosimilars Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the U.S. Biosimilars Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the U.S. Biosimilars Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit U.S. Biosimilars Market 2020: Global Share, Size, Segments, Technological Strategies, and Growth Factor, Analysis, Research Report 2026
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected] You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.